“Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not” Dr. Seuss
The Vancouver Avian Research Centre Society is a Registered Canadian Charity (# 82118 2656 RR0001) and volunteer organization.
Donations to a registered charity are of course tax deductible and we hope that people concerned about avian environmental issues in Vancouver will consider making a donation to further VARC’s work.
Donations may be made directly to VARC by simply clicking on the appropriate link below or by sending a cheque payable to VARC to the address on our ‘Get In Touch’ page.
Other ways to donate!
Donate via Chimp:
Chimp is an online charitable account for individuals and when you deposit money into your account, you receive a tax receipt immediately. The funds can then be donated immediately or simply saved to give another day. If you’re familiar with charitable lingo, a Chimp Account is like your own private foundation. Or you can think of it as a savings account for VARC!
Just click on the link below, click the donate tab, click ‘Find a Charity’ and enter Vancouver Avian Research Centre!
United Way Donations:
If you or your company gives to United Way there is an opportunity for you to help the bird research and conservation program by specifying that your donation goes directly to VARC.
Follow these simple steps to nominate VARC for your United Way donation:
1. Go to the United Way Lower Mainland site: United Way
2. Select the amount of donation in the pop-up window
3. Check the box “I would like to dedicate this donation” (CLICK FOR SCREEN SHOT)
4. Add in the comments box “I would like my donation to go to the Vancouver Avian Research Centre AND the registered charity number (#82118 2656 RR0001)“
5. Click next an complete the donation!
That’s all there is to it!
Thank you for your generous support – it really is very much appreciated!